Sunday, January 27, 2013

Weekend Pics and Morning Glory

Forts and muffins, baths and giant beds to sleep in. I have to say, having a kid gives us an excuse to do some pretty fun stuff. Seeley and her papa had some great quality time these last couple of days; he made her an awesome fort and last night they had the cutest bathtime I think I've ever seen. Seeley's been hilarious as she shows us how much she understands. A couple nights ago she hoped up in our bed and tucked herself in and was ready for bed! And then she woke up 500 times through the night, but that's okay :) This morning I decided to try my hand at one of my favorite goodies: morning glory muffins. Of course Seeley took this as her cue to destroy the kitchen, which she did successfully. Oh well, homes are meant to be lived in!
Secret fort hideaway!

Pigtails! I'm beyond excited for pigtails:)

Scoping out the fort, courtesy of papa.

Ready for bed!

bathtime! Love those two.

Morning glory muffins. Raisins, coconut, carrots, pinapple, yummm!

All that in little muffins!

Seeley "helping" mama

Ta da!

Yummy yummy

Not to toot my own horn, but, toot toot!

No comments:

Post a Comment