Saturday, January 11, 2014

Around These Parts (A Girls Weekend)

Seeley and I are flying solo today and possibly part of Sunday because Wes is going to the Seahawks playoff game! The man lives for football, and I have to admit it's pretty awesome that he has a professional sports team so close that he can root for! So here Seeley and I are, having a girl day. I'm doing some Saturday morning blogging since S is currently distracted by the egg she is carrying around the house. Seeley is totally weird. She has this goofy fascination with eggs. Pictures of eggs, drawings of eggs, eggs in cartoons, and now she begs to take eggs out of the refrigerator and carry them around (and lick them as she also always pretends to be a dog.) So I'm switching between looking at the computer and looking at Seeley saying, "gentle. VERY gentle". Wish me luck. Lately it's been raining and not so cold and in a weird way it's getting us out of the house more than if it was nice everyday. The second it stops raining, off we go! I hope you have a great weekend and GO HAWKS!!!














No comments:

Post a Comment