Monday, February 17, 2014

My Husband

This weekend Wes and I decided to have a little valentine's date without the little one. Seeley got to play with her great uncle John and aunt Shanti (those three are great together ;)) while Wes and I got to spend some quality time together! It's easy to put romance on the back burner when you have work, kids, bills, chores, etc. to worry about. Not to mention when you've been with someone over eight years. But it is important to always work on your relationship, and Wes and I were way overdue for a date. I must say, Wes is such a sweet, handsome and loving guy. He told me how pretty I looked every five minutes, he had his arm around me all night, and we laughed like we did when we first started dating. He definitely has my heart.














No comments:

Post a Comment