Saturday, March 10, 2012

Date Night!

Wes and I had a little date last night while my mom watched Seeley. It was nice and made me realize that I'm with Seeley every second of the day! I literally am with her 24/7! So it was nice to do my nails and go out without worrying about little girl. I'm still warming up to the idea of babysitting on a regular basis, though. We have great people to leave the baby with; I'm just not quite ready to be away from her for more than a couple hours. As far as Seeley's concerned, she's so social she probably enjoys being with new people once and a while! Enjoy some pics from our little date :)
We hit up the newly opened Sasquatch Brewery a couple blocks from our house in Hillsdale.

It's super nice and cute inside.

cheers!

That husband.

Brew brew brew!

We had the first batch of a new IPA!

No comments:

Post a Comment