Thursday, March 1, 2012

Tiny Houses

I grew up in apartments until I was in middle school. I'm not used to needing tons of space, and I think that's a good thing. I can't wait until Wes and I buy a house, but I don't really feel like I need more space than we have now. In fact, I wouldn't mind staying in an apartment, I just want to own our home so we can modify it (we're both HGTV nuts and already have a list of projects.) I love the recent trend of small, tiny houses. I think it's great to minimize your space to what you need and design that space with intention.

I was looking at the great website Apartment Therapy  (www.apartmenttherapy.com) and I came across an awesome tiny house in Seattle. Designer Michelle de la Vega turned a 250 square foot (!) garage into a gorgeous home. 250 square feet is quite small but it gets me thinking about all the possibilities that exist when creating a home. Check it out!
all pictures from apartmenttherapy.com


No comments:

Post a Comment