Monday, November 19, 2012

Big Girls and New Babies

Wow. Ten days since my last post. I need to get on it! I have to say there's not much going on around here and I try not to put too much boring stuff on here, so I've stayed away. But last night I found out my dear cousin Jo Lynne was in labor with her second child and within four hours little Sullivan was here! Seeley is officially no longer the baby of the family!!! I am so happy for Jo and her family and I've been spending all day thinking back to the exhaustion and bliss of those first days with your new baby. I've been enjoying all of Seeley's big girl developments and I just had to share a video. Last time everyone saw Seeley she was only taking a couple of steps at a time. Now she is running, climbing and strutting all over the place. It's entertaining and exhausting and kind of terrifying (like when she tries to "climb" on the t.v.) Take a look and happy Monday!!!

DSCN2027 from tanya dickinson on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment