Wednesday, June 5, 2013

The DJs in Missoula! (Part One of Three)

I'm back! We got back a couple days ago from a wonderful week in Missoula. These trips are getting more and more fun as Seeley gets older and she's becoming quite the little traveler! I say this every time, but seeing the people I love bond with Seeley and seeing Seeley bond with them is the best feeling ever. Not to mention it was so nice to have some help! Anyone who's seen this baby lately knows that she was born to run! Having two large, nice yards to let Seeley run wild in let me kick back and enjoy some sun myself! I can really see this sweet baby bonding with her family and, hopefully, Missoula:)
She knew we were going somewhere. And she was EXCITED!

Tons of babysitters= out to dinner! (plus, it was my birthday)

Maybe my favorite Missoula bar.

Twin pic! 29 years old!

Weeeee! Her swing in her backyard of fun :)

Caption Seeley in her fort/pirate ship!

Hi Grandpa!

:)

This poor baby developed a 102 degree fever! But what better place to get sick than at your grandparents?

A visit to the hospital. Thank you insurance! (she was fine:))

Memorial day visit to my grandpa's headstone. My wonderful grammie.

Family:)

Summer flowers to celebrate life!

Seeley and grandma Susan. Buddies.

No comments:

Post a Comment