Friday, June 7, 2013

The DJs in Missoula (Part Two of Three)

I loved our recent visit to Missoula for a lot of reasons, but the main one is I got to go to my favorite places and hang out with my sister like old times. It was so fun taking Seeley with us to our favorite restaurants and bookstores and I love seeing my sister and my daughter bond :)
Writing time at The Break

...which wouldn't be complete without a slice of strawberry rhubarb pie.

Familiar streets :)

Friends!

A river runs through it.

Wish list item number one: a bike rack for the car!

Girl time!

Hamming it up at Food for Thought.

Bringing the Portland baby hipster vibe to Missoula!


Heaven aka Butterfly Herbs.

Sister girl

:)

Relaxing lady

The Espresso Shakes at Butterfly Herbs are just...I have no words.

And you gotta have a coffee place;)

No comments:

Post a Comment