Monday, July 29, 2013

Weekend Pics! Mississippi Ave.

Portland is such a great place to live. There are so many great neighborhoods with great bars and restaurants and bookstores and boutiques. It has a small town vibe, but has everything you could possibly need. This weekend I had an eye appointment in North Portland( I'm getting contacts and I've turned into a freaked out third grader at the idea of touching my eyeball. Gross!) so we spent our Saturday walking around Mississippi Ave. The street name might sound familiar from Portlandia (artisanal lightbulbs, anyone?) and I couldn't help myself from quoting from that show the entire time we were there:) I love Mississipi Ave., though. It's a foodies paradise. Tons of bars, restaurants and food carts, outdoor seating everywhere, and vegan and vegetarian food galore!! If you visit Portland (or visit us. Friends? Family? COME HANG OUT WITH US!!!)  you gotta make a stop at Mississippi Ave. 




















No comments:

Post a Comment