Friday, July 4, 2014

Seeleyisms

Yesterday Seeley decided to turn the tables and take the nail clippers I was using in my failed attempt to cut her nails and gave me a once over. Using the clippers she opened my mouth and said "what's in there? Let's get it." This followed with my nose, ears and eyes. I guess now I know what it feels like to be her! She's been cracking me up lately with the things she's saying and I just have to share some of my favorite Seeleyisms :)

1) She loves to stand on our porch and yell " hiiiii! Hi there! Hi kids!!!"at the neighbor kids playing outside.

2) While watching a commercial for pizza: "Pizza? I love pizza!"

3) While lying in bed talking to herself during bedtime: "This is my breakfast. This is my food. Ahhhh don't eat me!"

4) This morning we were playing in her room and I asked her what the wet spot on the carpet was. Answer: "this is hot soup!"

5) Throughout the day to both me and papa: "hey, you okay?"

No comments:

Post a Comment