Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Northwest Adventures (Part 2)

Our weekend trip to Bellingham had too much stuff to put in one post, so I'm continuing it today! On Friday we were able to hang out at Ari's awesome house, eat some fantastic food, and walk to the beach (the stuff vacations are made of, no?) Saturday we got down to business and went to graduation! It was so special watching Ari get her much earned Anthropology degree and I loved seeing her mom and kid (more like grown men all of the sudden) brothers.
I didn't know how planning so much stuff in one weekend would go with the little one, especially a late night graduation party, but I've found that as long as they have stuff to play with and people to meet and you high tail it out of there once the fuss starts, things tend to work out:) Make sure to check out Friday's post about our quick little northwest stop in Seattle!
My godmother's graduating? Let's party!

Two Portland cuties up north!

Awesome shoes? Check. Even awesome-er dress? Check.

Gotta love our mamas!

Who replaced Ari's little brothers with these men?

She did it!

Happy lovebirds

I started the party a little early (I'm on vacation!)

No comments:

Post a Comment