Sunday, June 10, 2012

Weekend Pics: Northwest Adventure!

My best friend Ari graduated with honors from Western Washington University this weekend. She's been there for all the major accomplishments of my life and she is the most supportive person I know; so packing up the family and heading north to Bellingham, Washington was a no brainer! I took a ton of pictures, so I'll continue to post pictures on Wednesday and Friday. I have to start with pictures of the awesome house of Ari, her boyfriend Cameron and their adorable dog Sargent. I kind of wanted to stay there forever.
I've been kind of sluggish lately, and seeing my best friend and being so happy for her and all her accomplishments has recharged my batteries. Enjoy some of my favorite weekend pics!


I love a big kitchen!


My favorite part of the house (with my new favorite dog). Beautiful, wooden double doors leading from the dining room to the deck.

Beautiful deck, beautiful ladies.

To appreciate the bathroom you must know that this entire room is the shower. Yep.

I always eat yummy food when Ari's around!

Goat cheese salad. I could eat this all day, every day.

The cherry on top; they live steps away from the beach!

bea-u-ti-ful!

Bffs!

best friends...

eventually:)

No comments:

Post a Comment