Monday, June 9, 2014

Jumping Back In

Wow! From March until June; where have I been?! We've been one busy and happy trio and I've been one busy mama! I love having this blog and I love all the feedback I get from friends and family. All three of us can feel your love! I think I needed to step away from the blog for a bit so it didn't feel like an obligation or a chore. I also think I needed time to focus on what I wanted to say on here, what I wanted this blog to be about. It's really cathartic for me to write here. I don't have a community of mom friends (other than my online pals and my one mama friend), so it's nice to just talk about Seeley and motherhood to my hearts content.
So I'm back from my break from the blog. As always, I have a lot to share and can't wait to get started. So let's do it! This weekend we went to the Portland Farmers Market downtown and caught the last bit of the Rose Parade. Seeley was most excited about playing in the fountain and wading pool in the center of downtown. She was in heaven with her three favorite things: water, running and other kids! She sure is a riot:)




















No comments:

Post a Comment