Monday, June 23, 2014

Poetry Update

Last night before I went to bed I checked my email and saw that I had an email from a literature journal that decided to publish one of my poems! I work a lot on my writing and it's a passion that I plan to pursue for years to come. Currently I'm getting my poems together in a manuscript, so hopefully soon I'll have a book of poems published! I've had five or six poems published in poetry or literature journals, and I've often been asked how to view the poems or at least the journals they are in. So, I've made a list of links below! Most of my poems will be published late this summer or in the fall, but at least this way everyone can see the type of journals that are publishing my work. Thanks for all the support!


Mused: The BellaOnline Literary Review

Torrid Literature Journal

Clockwise Cat

Westward Quarterly

Stone Highway Review



No comments:

Post a Comment