Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Tot Tuesday at Hopworks

We're lucky in that we have four parks and two nature trails within walking distance of our house. Our apartment complex has a pool and there's a bookstore about a half mile away. I definitely appreciate these things and we take advantage of them all the time. Hence me getting a little bored. We rotate between the same parks all. the. time. I feel like I'm on autopilot sometimes! Seeley always has fun, but I think it would be great for her if she got to explore some new things! It was perfect timing, then, that I discovered Tot Tuesday at Hopworks Brewery in southeast Portland. The second Tuesday of every month Hopworks turns there banquet room into toddler paradise. There are tons of toys (the giant dinosaurs are a huge hit), a story time and a craft table. The kids get food and drinks and the parents can order beer and food as they please ( I ordered a beer before I sat down ;)) Seeley had a blast. She got to explore and make new friends and I found something new to add to our calendar!
A must stop on your next Portland visit!

Introductions.

The banquet room is awesome.

Gotta love local breweries!

Her very own sippy!

Ants on a log, cheese, cookies...a feast fit for toddlers!

Friends!

Crafts for kiddos.

Beer and play. Perfect combo.

Trains! Choo choo!

Hopworks IPA. Nothing better.

Beer plane.

And top it off with an amazing (veggie) burger!!

No comments:

Post a Comment