Saturday, September 24, 2011

A Bob Dylan Children's Book!

Forever Young by Bob Dylan and Illustrations by Paul Rogers. Simon and Schuster.2008.
"May you stay forever young/Forever young, forever young/ May you stay forever young."


"Forever Young" is one of the most touching and beautiful songs out there and Bob Dylan is an amazing, one-of-a-kind songwriter and artist. So when I recently received the book "Forever Young" as a gift (thanks Ari:)) I knew I had to let everyone know that this gem exists. Dylan's lyrics accompany Paul Rogers' illustrations which are inspired by other classic Dylan songs as well as parts of his life. I cannot wait to read the lyrics to "Forever Young" one by one with the accompaniment of a beautiful illustrated story to my little girl.

Enjoy your weekend and "May God bless and keep you always/May your wishes all come true/May you always do for others/And let others do for you."

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy you love it, it traveled a long way and through three countries so that you could share it with your daughter and pass on the wonderful message that always reminds me of us. Love you.

    ReplyDelete