Thursday, September 22, 2011

Hey Writers! Call for Submission

I'm a writer and like most writers I would like to be published. There are so many great literary journals out there, I figured I should share some of my favorite finds and calls for submission to any fellow writers out there.

 The Mom Egg is a journal of poems, fiction, reviews, interviews and art about motherhood by mother artists. They are excepting submissions until September 30. I know that's coming up soon, but you can submit online in just a couple minutes. They also ask that you include an author bio and simple cover letter (think "my name is ...I am submitting such and such peice of work...I have yet to be published/I have been published here and here.) To submit, click here:  www.themomegg.com. Write on!

No comments:

Post a Comment