Friday, September 30, 2011

Polar Bear Hat!!!

Monkey dolls everywhere at Topanien Gifts of the World!
I've been pushing myself too much lately. I have a thing with to-do lists where I beat myself up if something isn't done in the time frame and manner I think it should be. I've been pushing myself with my poetry, cleaning (nesting on steriods is a good description) and editing work I do on the side. So this evening I decided I needed a break. I took my giant $45.00 paycheck from some papers I edited and went to Topenien Gifts in Multnomah Village (I swear I will leave my neighborhood when I'm not 100 weeks pregnant.) We were greeted by their awesome and colorful window display of wool monkey dolls.
But the reason behind this stop was to purchase the adorable winter polar bear hat I've had my eye on. I figure, how stressed can I be when I have a cute polar bear on my head? Mission accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment