Monday, October 10, 2011

A Note to Wes From His Crazy Wife

I had a rough, and I mean rough day today. Wes usually ends up having to hear my rants and more than once I've decided everything is somehow his fault. At the beginning of the day I was tired, moody and snippy and by the end of the day I was, well, tired, moody and snippy. He always seems to stick with me though and provide fantastic support. I thought I should make a little thank you list since he probably doesn't hear it enough:)

1) Thank you for taking one for the team when I complain about not being comfortable than immediately shove 100 pillows in your face and force you to move to the edge of the bed.
2) Thank you for telling me you think I'm pretty.
3) Thank you for taking me out to fancy dinners when I know you'd be just as happy at home with a Pabst.
4) Thank you for keeping your mouth shut when I eat disgusting amounts of food while giving you a look that just dares you to say something.
5) Thank you for encouraging me to write and for trying to understand poetry.
6) Thank you for going to all the midwives appointments with me.
7) Thank you for hugging me when I tell you I'm too tired to function and burst into tears.
8) Thank you for being so excited about the baby.
9) Thank you for putting up with the moments when we "have to" listen to Beyonce or watch Sex and the City.
10) Thank you for being you.
Wes took me out to a yummy meal last night at My Thai Bistro to cheer me up. And guess what? It did.


No comments:

Post a Comment