Thursday, October 27, 2011

Post Update

Yesterday I wrote about juggling the demands of managing a home and taking care of a baby. After I published that post my skills were put to the test! Seeley has been a bit fussy lately. "Fussy" has a negative connotation; really she's just been getting used to the world and becoming more active and responsive. We went for our first mother/daughter walk yesterday and I discovered that she loooves her baby carrier. She loves it so much that she didn't want to be taken out of it when we got home!  After several attempts at putting her down and walking away, I made dinner with Seeley in tow. I have to say I love the carrier too. She is really relaxed in there and I get to get stuff done without checking on her every five seconds. No wonder we've always seen babies strapped to women's chests across cultures and time!
Her new favorite spot

I chopped. Seeley gurggled.

No comments:

Post a Comment