Thursday, December 22, 2011

My 2011

It's not quite the new year yet, but it's the perfect time to think about all that's happened this year. This year:

Wes and I moved back to Missoula and discovered the truth in the saying "You can never go home again". We love you Missoula, we just can't live with you.

I worked with Missoula County Public Schools and discovered my love of working with elementary school kids!

Wes and I moved to Portland and I think we're staying put.

We got a cute little cat friend named Buddles. He died. But he sent Deedle to tear our house up in his place.

I quit working to become a stay-at-home mom. Don't quite know how to fill the days yet, but I'll figure it out:)

Wes and I celebrated our one year wedding anniversary and had our baby shower on the same day! Who woulda thought!

I experienced pregnancy, which is unlike anything else.

I gave birth. It was painful and awful and in retrospect, amazing. And Wes was right there.

We experienced the first two and a half months of our daughter's life. And in that time she's learned to hold her head up and smile. Two of the most important things to learn if you ask me:)

No comments:

Post a Comment