Thursday, November 3, 2011

Chores, Clothes and Baby

Thank you for napping just in time! I knew you had my back:)
Coming soon: A stylish mama
Seeley is napping right now, and after the morning we've had it couldn't come soon enough! Somehow I managed to fall asleep when Seeley woke up at 6am. I told myself "I'll get up to feed and change her in just a second" and woke up 45 minutes later to a cranky, wide awake baby staring at me. I changed her and discovered she had gone everywhere (how did it get up her back?) and felt like a bad mommy. I needed to go to the bank to get some cash and of course Seeley decided today was going to be the one day she didn't like the car seat. It's also the first day I drove with her alone! We got home and I had to figure out how to do laundry with a fussy baby that doesn't want to move around unless it's in our house. So here I am running back and forth leaving a crying baby while I run to the laundry room. Whew! Today was definitely one of those days I wish we owned a home or at least a fancy apartment with a washer and dryer like our Capital Hill apartment in Seattle (so fancy and expensive, so worth it). But Seeley is awesome and perfect.  At the height of my running around she decided to take a nap. She helps me out like this a lot. It's like she knows when to give me an hour or two:)

In less dramatic news, I'm getting sooo tired of wearing yoga pants and hooded sweatshirts. When putting away our laundry I got to look at all of my beautiful clothes; none of which I can wear because they are either not conducive for breastfeeding or they are a size 4 ( I tried on a pair of my size 4 pants...hence the daily workouts.) Oh well, when I can wear all these great clothes I'll definitely appreciate them!

No comments:

Post a Comment